Humpty Dumpty's email is a complete disgrace. I know that mid-year reviews are coming and he probably needs stuff to write about, but this is just plain bad. He's trying to leverage my popularity for his own narrow personal gain.
So let me share some facts. Firstly, Humpty Dumpty has absolutely no idea who I am. He probably has a guess (or 2 guesses. Or 3. Or n), but is by and large clueless about my identity. Let alone my identity, he probably can't even name all the players on his own team (except for Supari). Secondly, he is definitely not my best friend. He speaks to me for about 5 minutes every week, on average.
To see how lost and confused Humpty really is, see point #5 on his email - "All judgements are final, and I will not dispute any of them". Who's making the judgements? Why is Humpty promising not to challenge them? Isn't he running this thing? If not, who is? I'm not, for sure!
So I'm forced to issue a disclaimer, just like companies do for absconding employees. This impostor has no association with me whatsoever. Any person dealing with him does so at his or her own risk.
For those who really want to know who I am, all will be revealed on Friday, 14th August. And it will be revealed right here, on this blog, and nowhere else. Also, stay tuned for the official fakeaclplayer poll, coming this evening, after the matches.
P.S.: Message to Humpty Dumpty, a quote from the movie "Hulk" - "You're making me angry. You won't like me when I'm angry."
Friday, August 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Keep it going Buddy. Don't bother about the opposition.
ReplyDeleteYou have a lot of fans (including me).